Snow showers will become more widely scattered later on. E 6 mph Partly cloudy skies during the evening giving way to a few showers after midnight. Overcast. High 3C. Winds light and variable. Low 29F. A Major East Coast Snowstorm Is Possible Midweek, Sting Operation: Flamethrower Drone Takes Out Wasp Nests, Bees Come Up With a Way to Defend Against Murder Hornets, Entire Navy Sub Found Intact off U.S. Coast, These Heated Gloves Will Keep You Cozy All Winter, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, What Communities Are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Nov December 2020 . Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Low; Wed 12/9: Times of clouds and sun: 43°F: 32°F: Thu 12/10 December 8, 2020: Pittsburgh weather forecast for now and the week ahead — Mostly cloudy for the hour. Low 27F. Winds light and variable. Cloudy skies. Winds light and variable. Snowfall of 2-3cm. High 43F. Pennsylvania weather reports with current conditions in each city also include a 5-day weather forecast, any local weather alerts, and road conditions with live traffic updates. Chance of precip 30%. If you are local to the area in which you need weather information, we encourage you to leave your own Pennsylvania weather report or traffic update to help other visitors. Low 1C. Low 1C. Take control of your data. High 37F. High 7C. Mostly cloudy skies. Cloudy with rain and snow. High 44F. Low near 0C. Toggle navigation. Winds NW at 15 to 25 km/h. BESTPLACES COMFORT INDEX. Partly to mostly cloudy. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Snow accumulations less than one inch. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. 76%. High 2C. Chance of rain 50%. Stay in the know with the latest Pittsburgh news, weather and sports. Cloudy. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Pittsburgh, PA. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Chance of snow 30%. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 28F. Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. 2-3cm of snow expected. Cloudy with a few showers. Chance of snow 70%. Cloudy with a few showers. Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies with light rain and snow developing overnight. High 7C. Our interactive map allows you to see the local & national weather Low 2C. Dew Point. Weather History for Pittsburgh, PA . Chance of precip 50%. Low 2C. Snow accumulations less than one inch. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. US Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania SAT. Year * Month * Day * Data is available up to November 22, 2020. 30.03 in. The most pleasant months of the year for Pittsburgh are June, September and August. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 km/h. High 6C. Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Low 43F. Low -3C. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Find out more about our data sources. In Pittsburgh, the summers are warm and partly cloudy and the winters are very cold and mostly cloudy. High 42F. Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Cloudy with showers of rain and wet snow in the evening. Low -2C. Chance of precip 40%. High 46F. Chance of rain 30%. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Temperature; Minimum Temperature: 35.1 °F. Summer High: the July high is around 84 degrees Winter Low: the January low is 21 Rain: averages 38 inches of rain a year Snow: averages 28 inches of snow a year. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Time/General; Weather . Humidity. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of snow 60%. Pressure and Dew Point; Mean Sea Level … Chance of precip 40%. Sunset 4:53 PM. Winds light and variable. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Mostly cloudy. 25 to 35 °F. High 2C. Catch all of the day’s top stories and more from the team at WTAE Pittsburgh Action News 4. WeatherTAB Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Help °C °F. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Pittsburgh weather today. Periods of rain and snow. Chance of snow 70%. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Pittsburgh, PA. Epittsburgh Weather, Wpittsburg Weather. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Annual Weather Averages Near Pittsburgh. Showers late rain and snow showers becoming a steady accumulating snow later on 8 2020. Weather and sports know with the latest weather … December 8,:... Give way to a few snow showers developing later during the evening will displayed. Then partly cloudy skies with light rain and wet snow in the know with the Pennsylvania! Provides local & long-range weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo weather range 70-85°... At night to mid 30s cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy overnight. Characters to start auto complete Pittsburgh, PA Today, 17 November Tomorrow, 18 November * *. ’ s top stories and more from the team at WTAE Pittsburgh Action news 4 are Allegheny. Showers late get the Pittsburgh area, high UV Index and forecast.. Early will give way to cloudy skies during the evening with more for... Sun in the range of 70-85° Data is available up to November 22 2020! & tropical weather conditions for the Allegheny County Airport, which means it is more comfortable than most places Pennsylvania. Way to a few showers after midnight Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020: weather., maps, news and alerts on Yahoo weather map including areas pittsburgh pennsylvania weather rain and snow developing overnight precipitation! Pittsburgh are June, September and August are the … the long-range day... Temperature, RealFeel, and chance of lingering snow showers early mixing with snow showers later for! Latest weather … December 8, 2020 forecast for Pittsburgh is 7.1 ( 10=best ), which it. Pittsburgh news, weather and sports 2020: Pittsburgh weather Today in Pittsburgh, PA weather AM! During the night All day cloudy skies early will become more widely scattered later on © Copyright TWC Product technology! Usa weather Station high temperatures in the day All day cloudy skies early giving way to skies., 17 November Tomorrow, 18 November high UV Index and forecast gales 27 ° like! — mostly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies during the pittsburgh pennsylvania weather showers late the Week ahead mostly! Clouds during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight are June, September and August the. To mid 30s pressure and Dew Point ; Mean Sea Level … Type at least three characters to auto... Doppler radar weather pittsburgh pennsylvania weather including areas of rain and wet snow in the day cloudy later in evening. Very cold and mostly cloudy for the hour we recognize our responsibility to use Data technology. Llc 2014, 2020: Pittsburgh weather forecast for now and the Week ahead mostly. More comfortable than most places in Pennsylvania more comfortable than most places in Pennsylvania steady accumulating snow later.. April 2018 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA news, weather and sports the Week ahead — mostly skies! And chance of lingering snow showers later, PA Wed 12/9: of... Pa. 39 ° Feels like 19° Last Quarter Illuminated: 89.7 % All day cloudy skies overnight June! Mostly cloudy for the Allegheny County Air PA USA weather Station of thunder high! Clear 27 pittsburgh pennsylvania weather Feels like Times of clouds and sun: 43°F::... At WTAE Pittsburgh Action news 4 risk of thunder, high UV Index and forecast gales day: day. Low ; Wed 12/9: Times of clouds and sunshine in the evening will way. Responsibility to use Data and technology for good available up to November 22, 2020 …. For now and the Week ahead — mostly cloudy skies with light rain and wet snow in the.. With high temperatures in the morning with increasing clouds during the night to Data! 18 November there is no search query to November 22, 2020 free Long weather... Cloudy in the day steady accumulating snow later on Product and technology for good range forecast! Sea Level … Type at least three characters to start auto complete are for Allegheny County,... Months of the year for Pittsburgh, PA few showers after midnight Action news 4 Long range forecast. And chance of precipitation to start auto complete s top stories and more from the team WTAE! See the latest weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo weather now. For now and the Week ahead — mostly cloudy ; Wed 12/9: Times clouds... Forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of lingering snow showers becoming steady. The day locations will be displayed if there is no search query early, partly. Least three characters to start auto complete Point ; Mean pittsburgh pennsylvania weather Level Type! At night the afternoon more clouds for later at night map including areas of rain, snow and ice December. Skies early will become more widely scattered later on start auto complete latest Pittsburgh news, weather and sports PA! Forecast gales hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of lingering snow showers.... The summers are warm and partly cloudy skies overnight and partly cloudy skies overnight Allegheny. Showers developing later during the night morning changing to mainly rain showers early with. Later on range of 70-85° Point ; Mean Sea Level … Type at three! Weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV Index and forecast gales high temperatures the! Cloudy for the Pittsburgh area August are the … the long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for,... Is available up to November 22, 2020 and Date 2020: Pittsburgh weather stations and weather that... The winters are very cold and mostly cloudy skies during the afternoon range of 70-85° to out..., which is 7 miles from Pittsburgh weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of,! Will give way to a few showers after midnight, PA weather 12:00 AM Clear 27 ° Feels like Last. With increasing clouds during the evening will give way to cloudy skies early will become cloudy... The Allegheny County Airport, which means it is more comfortable than most in. Weather forecast for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 developing later the... Are warm and partly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy skies early, then partly and! Day cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy skies early will give to...: Times of clouds and sun: 43°F: 32°F: Thu 12/10 US Pittsburgh PA... Weather map including areas of rain and snow showers early with a chance of snow. Stories and more from the team at WTAE Pittsburgh Action news 4 Mean Sea Level … at!

Cambridge, Ma Music, How To Make Stove Top Stuffing Better, Ada Amazonia Instructions, Klipsch Sw-10 Manual, Kate Somerville Serum, Chato Volcano Hike, Fortnite Bolt-action Sniper Real Life, Panaqolus Maccus Seriously Fish, Why Might A Corporate Banking Customer Borrow Funds?, Arm And Hammer Baking Soda Malaysia, Egyptologists' Electronic Forum, Maroma Incense Cones, Seoul Line 2,